Click on a section below to view.
The Art Institutes International Minnesota
- Major: Media Arts & Animation
Graduated: September 2007 with Honors
Certifications: Maya Basics, HDRI Rendering
Animation: 3D Studio Max, Maya, Animate, After Effects
Video: Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, DVD Studio Pro, Captionate
Graphic Design: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
EPG Media (Plymouth, MN)
Digital Media Solutions (March 2016-July 2018)
- Creation, development and update of WordPress websites.
- Development and testing of email newsletters.
- Website development and maintenance.
First Scribe (Minnetonka, MN)
Web Developer (August 2015-January 2016)
- Developed websites in PHP and WordPress.
- Responsive and smooth transition website creation.
- Webkit website animations.
Windmill Design (Minneapolis, MN)
Web Developer (October 2012-July 2015)
- Developed websites in HTML, PHP, Joomla, WordPress and HubSpot.
- Front-end and back-end development.
- Worked with OpenCart technology.
InCompass IT (St. Paul, MN)
Web Designer (October 2010-October 2012)
- Designed and built websites in HTML and WordPress.
- Created PDFs for presentations and reports.
- SEO Animation for both company and clients.
- Assembled landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- SharePoint editing.
- Updated company blog regularly with related content important to the organization/clients.
Luke Studios (Minneapolis, MN)
Contract Web Developer (August 2009)
Master Communications Group (New Hope, MN)
Contract Multimedia Artist (April 2008-November 2008, April 2010-August 2010)
- Edited front-end and back-end Flash content.
- Edited footage in Final Cut Pro and After Effects.
- Encoded and subtitled DVDs with DVD Studio Pro.
- Photo retouching and color correcting.
- Sound editing and caption timing.
Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
Post-Production Intern (January 2008-April 2008)
- Edited and encoded video in a professional production environment.
- Involved in several positions of producing a completed video piece shot on tape and live in a studio.
- Edited elements out of video such as patient ID numbers and blurring faces.
Hey Bear (Animated Pilot Episode)
Storyboarder, Character Designer, Animator (July 2009-February 2010)
- Over 16 minutes of Flash animation.
- Placed in charge of all animation aspects from concept to final product.
- Featured on Funny or Die
In III Dragon (Feature Film)
Visual Effects Artist (January 2010-February 2010)
- Over six minutes of CGI animation and effects shots.
- Placed in charge of modeling, rigging, texturing and animating dragon characters as well as lighting and additional effects for CGI scenes.